Friday, January 15, 2010

Wow i think i was speaking chinese! 305 lbs


So I set up the feature where I could blog from my phone via text messages. Well as you can tell by my previous post it didn't work and something was getting lost in translation... like the words.

It has been about a week since I have posted anything so a tiny update is in order. Monday was an extremely stressful day and I reverted back to the bad habit of eating to medicate. Where it normally made me slip into a food coma and drift off to a land where unicorns fart rainbows. This time it had a slightly different effect, more like Wow potato chips :abdominal cramping and loose stools. I did however make a quick recovery and was back on track, and I haven't looked back. (except right now, but that was only to update... i swear)

I have started working out every day in any way that I can. One day I did sweat'n to the oldies (that was a GAY ole time). I have also started walking! so things are going really well. I start work Monday and cant wait to have a job so i can join a gym

OH OH OH AND I quit smoking yesterday! With that I have managed to not kill everyone and eat everything!

huh, maybe I am stronger than i though!

Thanks for reading!

Be well

Adam

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/kims-midnight-brownies-recipe

The link if for an awesome brownie reciep. dont be afriad that it has black beans in them. they only have 126 calories in a piece. If you leave off the icing which i do and so can you eliminate even more and make a brownie for under 100 cal.

I like them so much I was thinking about changing my blog name to the Fat kid and the Black Bean Brownie!

1 comment: