Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Does this spare tire make me look fat? 306

Well howdy out there on the information super high way! Yesterday after noon when I woke up there it was... MY BELLY!!! Yesterday was the first day in a month that I felt FAT! I know I sound like a girl but I cant help it. yes i am so proud of the fact that I no longer have to hold my breath to put on my shoes!!! GO ME! however as the night went on I felt like My belly (which I have ever so loving named Joshua) had taken over and was sucking the life out of me. You know those novelty toys that you by from Walgreens, the aligators that you put in water and they grow 300 times their origional size... that was Joshua! It must have happend in the shower. DAMN! In the past that would have thrown me over the edge of a boat wearing cement boot, into a delightfully smooth and creamy river of chocolate (wow I just turned my self on, is it hot in here?) but I know that I cant depend on how i "feel" anymore! and the truth behind the matter is I am doing great! and I am down over 30 lbs. Nothing is going going to stop me now. I feel Great, And there is nowhere but up from here!

BE WELL

I would just like give a shout out to my friend Jennifer Hartman... We Got this Gurl

**here is the back story on how my belly got deemed Joshua. I have a cousin who shares said name... he is the biggest pain in the butt ever. He is constantly tapping you repeating your name until you finally turn around and scream WHAT??? with that he wants you to watch him play! If you dont give him his way he throws a fit! Much like my belly who if you dont give him what he wants he will throw a fit.

again thank you all for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment