Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stress it does a body good??? 296

Let me first start off by printing a retraction from my post 2 days ago... I in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM weigh 306 anymore. I spent soo much time of my life in three-hundy land, that i guess it has taken some getting used to

All that being said. I am writng this to you from our dinner table IN JEANS!!! did you hear that? JEANS! these jeans and I havent always seen thigh to thigh. they used to cut me in half (much like in art class when you use that wire tool to cut through huge chunks clay) However now I am sitting here comfortably being able to take a full breath, and happy with the fact that I didnt have to lay down and zip them up with pliers. Dayna and I ate dinner at my Fav. resturant THE BLUE ONION BABY. Its a wonderful place with plenty of many healty choices. Its my soul food. its nice to be able indulge with out un-doing your day! if you go there try the hummus. but instead of the flat bread (which is wonderful but OH so fattning) get it with romain lettuce and make wraps with cucumbers, red peppers, and Green onions. so tasty and so healty!
Every day it gets easier to make wise choices. You know what they say. If you always do what you did, you will always get what you got!

thanks for reading!

be well

adam

No comments:

Post a Comment