Sunday, March 6, 2011

Emotions... they're not just for eating anymore

today may just have been the most discouraging day... Dayna and I spent 50 dollars and 4 hours in the kitchen making sample cakes for a "client", only to get a text to telling us that they didn't want the cake because they didn't have the money for it. THEN i got drama from a potential male friend, who turned out to be a little girl. After all of that i was extremely ready to go on an eating spree. a few hours later we decided to order out our dinner, Chili's!! mmmmmm chicken crispers. i bet you thought i ate them didn't you? Its OK if you do. If I reading this, I would probably be thinking the same thing. BUT YOU WOULD WRONG BABY! I ate the healthy chicken plate with black beans and steamed broccoli! Now I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that I was so completely satisfied. Because I needed comfort. but i was comforted in the fact that I could get through an extremely frustrating day with out losing my cool and eating anything that isn't nailed down. our little baby is growing up. plus i borrowed pain from the future, and thought what is that going to get me besides hating my self and having to lay down to button up my jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment