Sunday, March 6, 2011

Which came first the Vomit or the Gag?

Hello all! salutations to one and all! I know its been two days since my last confession. last night was filled with drama and aggression, with some one who shall remail name-less (starts with a D and ends with a ayna) but she is my soul mate and we made up! so back on to the topic at hand. I would like to ask you all a question. when and if is ok to give yourself a cheat day? well for me it has been a month and half. and tonight we went to Olive Garden. I partook in an a part of an appetizer a bowl of soup and a lasagna style dish. It felt good to have sort of a cheat dinner and I did walk out feeling a little more stuffed than I would have liked to have been. On the way home the guilt started to set in, I then stopped and thought to myself how realistic is it to think that i am never going to enjoy a hearty Calorie Laden (soul satisfying) meal again... I THINK NOT! So I quickly regrouped and said you know that was Delicious and it was fun, but that cant be the way I eat all the time. (to think that was the way I used to eat on a daily basis). so after a much lusted after and needed Cig. Dayna and I arrived home and put our new game in our we (Just Dance 1&2) and after six or seven songs, Dayna and I went out for some fresh air. Just then it happened... I did a very impressive Technicolor Yawn! After much contemplation I decided it was NOT a good idea to Eat a Heavy meal and then come home and shake what my Momma gave me, because all that gave me was a tummy ache and a horrible taste in my mouth!

Good times

thank you for reading.

Remember its OK to reward your self every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment